- People don’t work on Mondays or Fridays. Monday and Friday traffic? Awesome. Tuesday through Thursday traffic? Craptastic. Coincidence? I think not.
- Enzo has rockstar kidneys. 8 months after being diagnosed with protein-losing nephropathy, he’s still going strong, and his kidney values from his last checkup were actually better than his values from the previous checkup. Take that, protein-losing nephropathy.
- 99.5% of BMW drivers are assholes. The other 0.5% are my dad.
- Blue cheese tastes like ass.
- The music from The Phantom of the Opera is still awesome after 20 years, in spite (or because?) of the cheesy 80s synthesized drums.
As mentioned above, I recently listened to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack again. I decided to listen to it in my car on Friday, and after a 50 minute commute flew by, I realized that keeping myself occupied makes commuting much more tolerable. To that end, I’ve decided to give audio books a try. I’ve acquired A Short History of Everything and Freakonomics, and I’ll give them a try over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully it will make that stop and go traffic feel oh-so-fun. Recommendations for other books are welcome.